Friday, March 19, 2010

First Goal Accomplished - I Have a New Header!

I played way into the wee hours last night creating a new header for my blog. I found this wonderful blog with an excellent tutorial on how to create a header in Picasa. It was so easy and I had so much fun! Sneaky Momma Blog Design is jam packed with tutorials and tips for blogging. A must see blog!

With my new header completed I have accomplished my first goal. I'm off to research and learn more fun stuff beginning with:
  • Find some fun fonts and learn how to download them.
  • Scrolling slideshow window.
  • Etiquette - learn blogging etiquette...there must be some sort of proper "blogging manners" I should be adhering to.

The list goes on and I have a feeling it will grow as I learn!

No comments:

Post a Comment