Saturday, April 25, 2009

So Much to Learn . . .

And so many great places on the web to learn! I have set off to learn how to use this wonderous social networking and I find there is no end to the education and tips you can find on the web. I have been so busy learning I have neglected posting (and must admit making jewelry for my shop has stalled). My Dad used to say that you can learn anything by reading. He was a book worm to say the least. I smile as I realize, years later I must agree with him (this rebel child did not want to read).
A sight I have been engrossed in today is Handmademarketing.org. It has a wealth tips on blogging, twitter, web marketing and more. Those of you learning this social networking and marketing might want to check it out, but beware.....you will get lost in time! Another site that has become a favorite of mine is Handmadeology.biz. Timothy Adam is quite a guru to many who want to sell their handmade items online.
My only warning about all this internet research is beware, there is an addictive side to it. Many a night I have looked up at the clock only to find it is morning!

1 comment: