Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where does the time go???

Oh my gosh....last post April 27th...I am still dedicated to learning all I can about selling on the world wide web....but life has thrown me into a busy whirlwind.....new grandbaby to babysit, fulltime day job, getting the yard caught up after weeks of rain, creating jewelry, emailing new friends, monitoring my Etsy shop, then add reading how to do all of this better and I seem to get very little done. Guess I better look into some new time management skills!

It has all been great though (except the day job ...that's work). Getting to know my little grandson and watching him grow has been a joy. He is the cutest person on Earth! My daughter has turned out to be such a great mom and his dad is so gentle and patient with him. That is what life is all about!

I sold my first item in my Etsy shop. That had me doing the happy dance all day. Then I had to figure out just what to do next...checked to make sure payment was in..and noticed a "print shipping label" button in my paypal account. Click, click, type, type and there it was. All I had to do was place it on the package and mail. But, how to wrap the bracelet....thought about some of the items I had purchased and which ones were fun to open. Off to find a silky bag, and some lace....printed an invoice (also found that on paypal) and made a handwritten card telling the seller thanks for being my first customer on Etsy. It was all so easy! More, more....I want more. Back to waiting...creating, posting and reading....in between holding my little London!

Promise to self: Do some time management.....make time to work on my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment